|Hours per week:||40|
Hampton Manor Assisted Living is always looking for loving caregivers to spoil our beautiful residents. We are accepting applications for a talented, hard working and dependable caregivers. This is a brand-new state of the art facility. Please contact us for more information.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• 3 to 5 years of progressive, successful and verifiable senior living or caregiving experience required.
• Must pass all Federal, State and Local background checks and drug screen.
Essential Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Attend all program trainings and meetings.
• Maintain a good working relationship with all other facility staff.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment as described in the above requirements are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is required to stand for long periods of time, walk, talk, use a keyboard. The employee must be able to lift 50 plus pounds.