Senior Memory Care Community
Memory care is a long-term care solution for seniors experiencing memory loss from Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. We understand that memory loss affects each individual differently, so we develop individual solutions in order to best meet residents needs. Individualized memory care service plans are created to ensure the proper level of care is provided, even as needs change.
At Hampton Manor, we offer programs specially designed for people living with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other forms of memory loss. These are peaceful and secure areas designed for easy navigation, social interaction, and enjoyment.
Call today to take
advantage of our Early
Memory Care Services & Amenities
- Cognitive programs and activities for daily physical fitness; creative, social, learning and spiritual opportunities
- Maintenance-free living, including housekeeping, laundry
- Trained memory care staff available 24-hours a day
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals as well as snacks available throughout the day
- Medication coordination
- Scheduled resident and family meetings